Dr. Marcel Lamoureux is a political scientist, philosopher, author and inspirational speaker. His quantitative and qualitative research and activity includes the determination of cause and effect relationships and complexity problems as applied to individual, social and organizational issues to determine effective solutions.
Dr. Lamoureux is the originator of a causality-based public policy implementation and analysis framework.
Dr. Lamoureux is available for individual and organizational consultations.
• Deductive and inductive Logic
• Causality theory, inclusive of causal mechanisms and causal paths in public policy formulation, change, direction of change, and outcome
• Complexity theory
• Public policy learning theory
• Energy regulatory policy and compliance risk management
• Organizational governance
• Ph.D. in Political Science - Glasgow Caledonian University, Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom. EThOS British Library
• M.A. in Management - Norwich University, Northfield, Vermont
• B.A. in Philosophy - Wadhams Hall College, Ogdensburg, New York
• Continuing Graduate Studies in Continental Philosophy (M.A.) at Staffordshire University, Stoke-on-Trent, England.
Dr. Lamoureux has over 30 years of experience working in corporations and has served as an external academic advisor at Vermont College, Norwich University, and as an in-residence and corresponding academic researcher at the Energy Systems Institute.
Google Scholar List of Cited Articles
*Please fill in all fields